Monday, April 1, 2013

March Madness

March is my favorite month.  There are so many great things going on and reasons to celebrate.  And what better way to celebrate than with food?  We had El Rancho and brownies for my dad's and my birthdays, fruit pizza for Larissa's baby shower, lots of eating out while we were out of town for spring break, snacks and junk food for camping during spring break, lots of good appetizers during March Madness games, and of course chocolate galore for Easter.  Let's just say my eating was on a fast track to disaster.

Starting April 1st I'm going to eat clean(er) for one month.  This is no joke.  My goal is to have no Dr Pepper, no desserts, and to choose healthier snacks instead of chips and crackers. 

Here's to a healthier month! 

1 comment:

  1. so precious. don't forget to mark it on the calendar. that makes it fun. I love doing this.

    ReplyDelete