Monday, February 25, 2013

Runner's High

Nothing compares to the feeling after a good run.

After my long run on Saturday I couldn't believe how good I felt.  When I woke up I didn't really feeling like running.  I didn't have my running partner, I was tired, and it was freezing outside.  I was thinking I should stay inside and snuggle up on the couch with my kiddos.  But in the long run (that seriously just happened) I couldn't miss it.  Once I got going I felt like I could have gone forever.  I had to force myself to turn around at 4 miles so I wouldn't overdo it too soon after the marathon.

Just remember, you usually feel better after a run than you did before it. 

Pinned Image
 
 
I've done a lot of exercieses (P90X, Insanity, cycling, swimming, etc) and nothing else gives me a feeling like a Runner's High.  I freakin' love that feeling!  

No comments:

Post a Comment